“In A Nutshell” Booklets
This series of booklets deliver condensed, focused, key concepts on the titled subject matter followed by personalizing prompts so each reader can immediately customize the concept to their own life circumstances for a lifetime of self-improvement.
Time Management In Nutshell
Master just 4 skills to better manage how you invest your time. Learn how to manage your experience of time, your energy, your priorities, and how you allocate your time to live the life you really want. Worksheet pages enable you to immediately customize how each of these 4 concepts can be applied to your life. Also includes 2+ pages of bonus tips and tricks.
Booklet size is 5.5″ x 8.5″, it has 48 pages, and fits in a 6″ x 9″ envelope.
Contact us for content licensing and bulk purchase options for customers, vendors, employees and franchisees.
Single booklets are $10 each (US) and shipping included at no additional cost.
Additional “In a Nutshell” Booklets Coming Soon:
- 5-S Office
- Organizing Fundamentals
At-No-Charge Tools and Reports
Here are some tools and information – offered at no charge – that I have developed over the years to help small business owners.
- Being organized is not about what your office looks like – it’s about having systems that help your work flow smoothly and easily. Open PDF
- Make on-line searching simpler, faster and easier. Open PDF
- 10 Simple Ways to Liberate Time. Open PDF
- Quarterly Assessment of Success Traits – printable PDF
This assessment tool comes from some of my learning in a three year Small Business Management Program taught by Dr. Thomas Jones PhD through the Small Business Development Center in Oregon. It gives you a quick gut check on how well you are using 6 success traits on an ongoing basis to keep you and your business renewed, fresh and vital. The form contains the instructions and scoring process.
- 4 Kinds of Time You Need to Track – Time C.A.R.D.
- Scheduling Appointments More Accurately – 5 pieces of an appointment
- A business owner wears 4 ‘hats’ – what are they, what are their responsibilities and how much time does each need? – ‘Hat’ Check
- Week at-a-glance planner (Quo Vadis) and how I use it – Sample Planner Page
Avoiding Business Burnout – Interview by Zachery Sexton, Able Business Radio
Quarterly Assessment of Success Traits – printable PDF