I have a set of Unique Abilities that benefit my clients and contribute significantly to bottom line profit results. I use and blend these Unique Abilities to their fullest to accomplish variety of tasks, projects and responsibilities.
- a talent for finding the simplest, fastest, easiest way to accomplish tasks. This allows me to assist others in engineering processes, products and environments to make the most of a client’s resources.
- an ability to take either very disparate or very complex/technical information and find the common thread to resolve problems or find solutions / ideas. This also allows me to quickly integrate client business technology into my body of knowledge to focus and customize the solutions / ideas I offer.
- mastery level (20+ years) experience of organizational, productivity and efficiency expertise to maximize resources. With 20+ years of knowledge and experience I can easily intuit options and ideas – even when faced with situations that are new to me.
- an ability to shift from ‘big picture’ effectiveness to tight focus efficiency on the actions needed to achieve the ‘big picture’. This ability to shift back and forth allows me to help visualize where you want to go and to see exactly the fastest route to get to your goal.
- a whole brain thinker – I easily integrated linear/logical with random/creative thinking styles, which means better ideas/solutions/options for work performance.
- curious and have a commitment to lifelong learning. This brings a positive energy to life and my work and a desire and willingness to embrace new learning opportunities. I have kept abreast of a range of business related topics including branding, management issues, productivity issues, motivation, technology and personal development.
- a good communicator –with almost 20 years of Toastmaster & public speaking experience combined with my focus on simplicity I have a talent for sharing information or presenting ideas in a way that it is easy for others to understand.