E-booklets on Amazon
A quick reference booklet that provides a basic outline of the 5S office organizing process. It include a description of each step, its strategic objectives and some helpful tips, tricks and tools to enhance your success. This booklet focuses on presenting the 5S office organizing concepts in a quick, easy to grasp format so you can get started right away. Unlike a book, this booklet is designed to present all the key information without the anecdotal stories, examples and illustrations that add reading time.
E-booklet on Amazon: Kindle $1.99
Additional E-booklets Coming Soon:
- How to Overcome Procrastination
- Organizing Fundamentals
At-No-Charge Tools and Reports
Here are some tools and information – offered at no charge – that I have developed over the years to help small business owners.
- Being organized is not about what your office looks like – it’s about having systems that help your work flow smoothly and easily. Open PDF
- Make on-line searching simpler, faster and easier. Open PDF
- 10 Simple Ways to Liberate Time. Open PDF
- Quarterly Assessment of Success Traits – printable PDF
This assessment tool comes from some of my learning in a three year Small Business Management Program taught by Dr. Thomas Jones PhD through the Small Business Development Center in Oregon. It gives you a quick gut check on how well you are using 6 success traits on an ongoing basis to keep you and your business renewed, fresh and vital. The form contains the instructions and scoring process.
Avoiding Business Burnout – Interview by Zachery Sexton, Able Business Radio